Monday, October 31, 2011

Kim K.'s Divorce Soundtrack

I am shocked that Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce from Kris Humphries :-/
Seriously, I remember watching the E! Publicity Special AKA her wedding, and only giving them 30 days at most.  I guess I was wrong.  72 days is a long time for a marriage.  She must be heartbroken at this "sudden" descision.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that he hasn't been resigned to the New Jersey Nets or that the NBA lockout is still going on?  Kim K. shallow? No way.  Kris is your classic "Good 'ol" Midwestern boy and she is a shrew in much need of being tamed.  He needs someone on this planet not a girl living in a make believe land.  Side Note: I love that he is from Minnetonka, Minnesota.  You all know my fave movie is Purple Rain.  And if you don't know the reference from that you remember the Dave Chappelle "Prince" skit.  Purify Yourself -YouTube

In case you were a hibernating bear for Halloween today and laid in a cave, here is a recap on what is going on: Kim K. and K. Humph Divorce

Now if I were Kim Kardashian, I would still be with Reggie Bush, but that's besides the point.  If I were her today, these are the songs that I would be listening to:

1) "Playas Gon' Play" -3LW (Shout out to her homegirl Adrienne Ballon) Playas Gon Play-YouTube
2) "Maneater" -Nelly Furtado Maneater-YouTube
3) "Purple Rain" -Prince (just cause) Purple Rain-YouTube
4) "On to the Next One" -Jay Z (obviously) On to the Next One-YouTube
And Last but not least:
5) "It's Over" -Kurupt It's Over-YouTube

Kim, in all honesty, you cannot be mad about anything anyone says about you.  You kept trying to deny the fact that this marriage was a bust.  The way you shined with Reggie, never came through with Kris.  I am a stranger to you and I can see that.  Kris and I are the same age and even I wouldn't get involved.  He's gorgeous, has good morals and is a protector; however, he is a big kid.  Those types of dudes are fun for the moment but never in reality.  You need a man who is not afraid of who you are and will love you for you.  I do not agree with your perception of life because I think you are from "La La Land" but I do not want to spend the rest of my life with you.  There is a man out there who gets it and is not afraid of who you are and what you're about. 

This is the song that I use when I stop believing in love.  Real love is out there. Don't settle for a man just because he's good on paper or looks good in a pic with you.  There is so much more out there. Real Love-Mary J Blige-YouTube

It is technically November 1st Ladies and Gents, you know what that means...Wale's Ambition is out.  Wale has been my dude since "Chillin'" with Lady Gaga.  I am proud of him and the efforts he has made to get him where he is.  This album is going to take him to the sky, where he will have no limits.  Florence and the Machine are back with another one; Ceremonials is out today as well.  "What the Water Gave Me" is a great first single and should be an indication on the greatness, which is Flo.  I am pumped to hear this new record, it should shock and awe like always.  Good Luck and Congratulations guys.  I will be sure to include these albums in my Top 2011 albums of the year.
This has been the year of music.  The last albums I am waiting for are from: Drake (Nov. 15), Kidz in the Hall (Nov. 22) and The Black Keys (Dec. 6).  Once The Black Keys are in I will countdown the hottest albums of the year.  It's gonna be great because literally every artist I could possibly want to write about came out with an album. 

In honor of today: "Lotus Flower Bomb" -Wale
A favorite with a similar name: "Lotus Flower" -Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment