Monday, January 24, 2011

Uh

I had a fabulous night. It was MK's 21st Bday. NYC...BOWERY...DOIN IT!
And after a night like tonight, having a calm connection with another individual, I often tend to go back to "Zack Morris"
Right now I'm lost as per usual. I'm not wasting or waiting; I'm just living.

Yea Yea, what the hell does this have to do with music, I know. But this is my place to be myself and what did I tell all of you in my first post? Music and My Life are one in the same. Why is that? Because I can literally place a song to every instance or emotion. And right now it's Chasing Pavements by Adele.
I'm flippin' lost and pretty much over it.
This is a very cryptic post and for that I apologize. I just needed an outlet and now that I have my blog this is it.

Up Next: 2010 Album Recaps (promise) and Weezy's interview with Rolling Stone...HILARIOUS BTDUBS

Night All

Today's Mood: Stunting Like My Daddy by Lil Wayne ft. Birdman
Current Mood: Oil and Water by Incubus (add Adele to this too)

No comments:

Post a Comment