Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend Warrior

So I'm actually making it out tonight. Celebrating my girl Kate's bday.
Now when going out I think it is critical to have some "Pump Up Jams".
A song that always gets me going is Nicki Minaj's freestyle to She got a Dunk
"I'm a bad bitch, Ima Ima Bad Bitch" How does that song not hype you up? It gives you the ultimate confidence and feeling of self assurance before you make your way out, in this case to NYC. Alright guys I didn't forget about you. An oldie but a greatie is Lapdance by N.E.R.D. That song is so erotically good that it makes you feel like a bad ass dude. "I'm an outlaw, quick on the draw, something you never seen before..." GULLY!  For all those that love to bop to the house jump offs, Satisfaction by Benny Benassi is perfect. Satisfaction is something that we all crave especially in regards to a night on the town.  Another great house/pop combo is the Black Eyed Peas' The Time (Dirty Bit). Love that beat. It is absolutely impossible for me not to bump to that song.

Well it's Saturday so I suggest you all make a move because if this girl, nicknamed Granny by all of her associates, is making it out, you better get on that.

Today's Mood: Got to Give it Up by Marvin Gaye

No comments:

Post a Comment